So all the other tent, event and party rentals copy ASAP Tent and party Rentals.
Here are just a few photos that are reasons why we are copied.
- Our chair covers fit.
- A trip down Orfus Road is quite telling. The good looking tents were sold as used tents by us. We regularly replace our inventory with new tents. As can clearly be seen our old used tents still look good. The crappy ones came from one of our competitors that shall remain nameless but their initials are advanced.
- Fairmont style or ASAP style. You can be the judge.
- We get a lot of calls for staging. We can do it right. We use StageRight. Ask the other companies if they can provide railings.
- We offer extensive decor. In the past few years a large number of companies have sprung up to offer “event design” We are the guys they rent their stuff from.
- We have another first in the GTA. The “Ghost Lectern” shown with Paul Colandra standing at it will be copied by all the other party rentals within a few years. PS We rent it for the lowest price in North America.
- For years we have been renting patio heaters. In the photo we are testing a forced air furnace in the dugout at BMO Field. We also can offer experienced information on keeping entertainers and mucians warm during performances.
- Many years ago ASAP brought black spandex cruiser table covers to Toronto. Most of the other party rentals have copied us. They are still so far behind that they have not even noticed we can supply the in white or any other colour.